Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halloween Jewels

I am in love with these three purchases from Claire's Accessories, I think they will be perfect for when I am going out over Halloween.  


How amazing is this chocker, reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the purple jewel is too cute. I can't wait to wear this with a dark makeup look.


Sorry for the blurry photo but I picked this long necklace up as well. I love the crescent moon shape with the crosses and stars. I would wear this with anything.


This is my favourite of the three and I think I will leave this for Halloween night. It's like a 1920's Queen on Darkness vibe. Haha I'm the worst at describing. 

These were part of a 3 for 2 deal so I couldn't resist! Can wait to go out out an wear them now!





1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...