Monday 20 October 2014

Brilliant Banana Bread



As I'm typing this the mixture is in the oven and it smells divine, watering at the mouth here. Anyway, in this post I'm making, you guessed it, banana bread. The YouTube play bar above is the music I was listening to while baking this, 'Bastille - Bad Blood', have a listen too while you read this post if you'd like!

Ingredients

140g butter, softened, plus extra for the tin
140g caster sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
140g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 very ripe bananas, mashed

didn't need the milk haha
Method 

Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Butter your loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add the eggs with a little flour. Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder and mashed bananas. Pour into the tin evenly and bake for about 30 mins.


Guys I'm so proud at how it turned out, the top picture looks so gooood and trust me when I say it tasted even better. Super happy right now, even though it's more of a banana cake than bread!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...