Thursday 16 October 2014

What I'm Listening To | Let's Hear It For The Boys


This post is Part 1 of a Boys Vs. Girls #WILT. I will let you decide which post you prefer!
These three boys are killing the music scene, each of their voices are so different but they own it just the same.  
____________________

Sam Smith - Nirvana 

This boy! He has to have the most superlative voice in music right now. Only 22, this singer-songwriter from London, England, has already won awards for critics choice, sound of 2014 and breakout music artist. This is my favourite song of his and one of my favourite songs ever, yes it is that good! Such a chilled vibe with a euphoric chorus.  


____________________

Hozier - Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene 

My favourite artist at the minute, 24 year old Andrew Hozier-Byrne from County Wicklow in Ireland, known mainly as just Hozier. Since his single 'Take Me To Church' hit the charts he has started to grow in popularity, preforming on hit American shows like SNL, David Letterman and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. I've listened to his self titled album over and over again, it was really hard to choose a favourite but I went with this finger clicking, toe tapping, gospel like tune. 


____________________

Troye Sivan - Fun

YouTube sensation, Troye Mellet, is a 19 year old South African born singer-songwriter and actor living in Perth, Australia. He is the cutest wee thing! I have been watching his YouTube videos for over a year now and I couldn't be more happy that he is releasing his own music. His EP TRXYE is out now and shot straight to number 1 when released. Fun is my favourite song off the EP, digging the relaxed dreamy vibe. 


____________________

That's part 1, let's hear it for the boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...