Thursday 16 January 2014

iPhone Upgrade

apologies for the shadow!
 I think it's safe to say that this is one of the biggest phone upgrades possible. For the past 5 months I've been using the Alcatel phone that cost me £10! But my shiny new pink iPhone 5c came in the post today! I'm so excited to have an iPhone again, it will probably be glued to my hand for a good while.`



I just wanted to share my excitement of having this phone back in my life again, I'm sure other iPhone users will relate! :)

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

6 comments:

  1. Ah I love the look of the 5c's! I really want oneeee

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of getting one tomorrow- looks great! RR xx

    eatingwearingliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no going back once you've had one! : )

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice. I hope you enjoy using it!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really cute! I am a sucker for anything pink! I still have the 4s… time to upgrade!
    Jessica stopping by from www.sparklesandglue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Cute blog =)

    http://eatingglitterandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html#.UuxJ4Pl_uaQ

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...