Monday 6 October 2014

DIY: Home-made Make-up Storage | Make-up Brushes


In trying to keep up with Blogtober (not doing a good job so far) I thought I'd share how I store some of my make-up brushes. These are my EcoTools mini brushes which I use daily and before they were stored with all my other brushes so I had to hunt to find them, soooo I thought it would be better to keep them on display somehow at easy reach.

I seen these decorative sand tubes in B&M and the colours go perfect with my room so I filled a little green glass jar with them to store my mini brushes and I couldn't be more happy with it. It was super cheap to make and it just looks far better sitting on my desk than before.   


I love reading posts like these so hopefully I'll have more soon!

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...