Friday 24 October 2014

LUSH Wishlist | Halloween 2014 Edition


The wonderful products of LUSH are no secret, they are mentioned and raved about consistently, and rightly so in my opinion. Fight against animal testing, ethical buying, vegetarian friendly, hand made, it's not hard to see why these products are so popular. I am defiantly on the bandwagon, I would be driving it if I could and there is nothing more exciting than new collections and limited editions. This post will be about the Halloween products in the Autumn/Winter 2014 collection that I so desperately need, I mean want, I really mean need.


                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...