Wednesday 8 October 2014

New Glasses!


This is like Christmas for me, I love love love getting new glasses! I have six pairs now but I'm in love with my newest. The top pair are quite similar to the ones I wear daily only they are circle instead of square. All the square ones I seen were quite safe and I wanted something a bit different which I think the bottom pair are. They look much more different on and I think it's because there a bit more raised at the top so you will be able to see my eye make-up a lot more which everyone will be thrilled by I'm sure, you're welcome pals. There from Specsavers £69 range and I'm just living for them. Can't wait to wear them out and about!  


1 comment:

  1. They both look cute. I love them both. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...