Sunday 5 October 2014

Autumn Things


This is the first time in three years that I have been in my home town for the whole of Autumn. Usually I would be leaving at the start and coming back in Winter. I think that's the reason why this year feels really nostalgic. I was walking into town yesterday past the trees where me, my dad and brother would collect conkers from, that, the crunching leaves and the smell of the air just brought be back. There's something about walking home in the early dark as well, reminds me of the nights around Halloween while out with friends, so many memories through October. 

Here's a few things I'm looking forward too in the wonderful season of Autumn..

Onesies 
Hot Baths
Halloween
Late Nights
Trips Away 
Film Nights
Layering up
Brisk Walks
Comfort Food
Hot Chocolate 
Pumpkin Carving
Candles Everywhere
Dark Lipstick Shades
Coat, Hat, Scarf, Boots
Cosy duvet days when it's Raining
Experimenting with more Make-up
and Hairy Legs meaning tights go with every Autumn Outfit hooray!



1 comment:

  1. Love reading posts like these. Iv just done my Autumn Must Haves over on my blog :) x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...