Tuesday 14 October 2014

What I'm Listening To #8


SBTRKT - NEW DORP, NEW YORK

I heard this on Made in Chelsea (always provides a good soundtrack) and I instantly looked it up and fell in love. It's a bit different to anything else I listen to but there was just something about it that I like.



____________________

Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

I've recently created a Power Ballad playlist on my Spotify and I have been listening to it none stop. So how could I not include this throwback gem. Perfect shower jam.



____________________

Ella Eyre - We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off

I love the original as well but I thought this cover brought it somewhere else, she has such a nice voice!



____________________

Nice wee mix today, hope you find something to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...