Tuesday 28 October 2014

Candles | Lemon Cake


We all love candles, I'm constantly buying them and looking for new scents. I'm not a huge fan of food scented candles, I like to have a lot burning at once so neutral scents is usually what I look for so the room isn't super over powering. However I seen this jar in Savers today and I thought it was the cutest thing. When I seen lemon pound cake scent I was a bit sceptical to say the least because it sounds awful but I was so surprised. It has such a fresh sugary lemon scent that's not too strong. I love reusing jars after they burn out as well and it was only £1.99 I think, happy!

   

3 comments:

  1. Yes to candles! Especially now as the nights are drawing in - no better way to warm up your room :)

    Em | Hmm Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lemon... And pound cake... This sounds like a nice candle :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds it's good enough for eating! c:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...