Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hello October | First Blogtober Attempt

image from: __franny___

IT'S OCTOBER WEEEEEEEEE!!

Favourite month in my favourite season andd it's also my birthday month so you can guess that it's my favourite time of the year! I just decided today to attempt blogtober this year so it will be interesting to see how it goes. I have no posts lined up so all suggestions welcome.
I'm hoping this tag will re-spark my blogging interest because I feel like I haven't had anything to post about which leads to lack of motivation which is poop! Gotta get these creative juices flowing somehow. I've also created a new twitter that is just for my blog so I will be able to shout my views of the world twice as much, jokes. It will be used to share and connect with all my wee blogger chums, cus we cute like that. Excited to see how this turns out and good luck to anyone else who is doing blogtober!



  

1 comment:

  1. I'm late but I'm sure there are Blogtober blog post idea lists floating around somewhere. I love October too but my birthday was in September. I just love it for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...