Sunday 25 January 2015

My Lipstick Collection | January 2015


I received this lipstick holder for Christmas because I have been wanting one for ages, I was so so pleased! I love it. I really like displaying my make-up in my room, I think it looks so pretty. So without adding lip glosses, lip balms, lip lacquers or lip crayons etc. I have 15 lipsticks to show you guys. 


Left to Right:
Bourjois | Rouge Edition | #11 (£7.99)
Rimmel | Kate Moss | #26 (£5.49)
Rimmel | Sugar Plum | #086 (£4.99)
Rimmel | Kate Moss | #107 (£5.49)
MUA | Shade 11 (£1)


Left to Right:
Rimmel | Kate Moss | #113 (£5.49)
Rimmel | Heart Breaker | #016 (£4.99)
Rimmel | Pink Champagne | #006 (£4.99)
Avon | Rich Berry (£2.99)
Natural Collection | Moisture Shine | Pink Orchid (£1.99)


Left to Right:
Rimmel | Sweetie | #014 (£4.99)
Rimmel | Kate Moss | #04 (£5.49)
Maybelline | Hot Plum | #906 (£7.19)
Rimmel | Kate Moss | #01 (£5.49)
Avon | Ruby Pose (2.99)
____________________

I love seeing blog posts of make-up collections for inspiration and recommendations and I will try to do a lot more in the future! 






4 comments:

  1. lovely blog please check out mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lipstick holder, really need something like this to store all mine! You have some gorgeous lipsticks in your collection! xxx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know if you’re up for it :)

    Anastasia
    astbakay.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some lovely shades!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...