Sunday 30 November 2014

November Favourites 2014


Hello hello hellooo, this is my first monthly favourites post, how exciting! I thought about making a video out of it as I eventually want to build up a YouTube video because I love editing but I still don't think I'm there yet. Maybe in the new year! Anywhoo I'll dive straight into it and talk about these 7 wonderful things. 

Beauty:

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanilla (£9.99)
Before I bought this I hadn't strayed away from Rimmel foundation which was very safe of me but I did want to branch out. So when this was recommended to me I decided to give it a go. I love it, I have been wearing it the whole month of November. I think it's well worth the money because I only use one pump, it lasts all day and it's smells nice!

Bourjois Lipstick Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Plum Russian (£7.99)
When I first bought this at the start of the month I wasn't impressed but the more I used it the better it worked. The only way I can describe it is like being a soup skin haha so gross but the first time it was like it had that cover on it and it came out very wishy washy but when you broke through it the pigmentation was amazing. I used it all the time now.

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium (£6.49)
I bought this product a few months ago and I use this nearly everyday, still hasn't touched pan. It's my first contour kit, after Kim K's contour secrets were revealed I thought I would give it a try. It can subtly change the shape of your face and I love going all out with it when I'm on a night out. Looks really professional and it's such a good price. 

Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask (£6.50)
This was a birthday present given to me at the start of this month and I've used it twice since them. I'm thinking about doing a separate post about it because it's amazing! It's got things in it like ginger root, lime juice and fennel, great for detoxing your skin. I used it after a heavy weekend away and it completely refreshed my skin. It brings your blackheads to light though so I wouldn't use it the day of a night out but it made it easier to use my blackhead remover tool and now I'm pretty much blackhead free!  

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub (£5.50)
Can't get over what a difference this product makes to your lips! It makes them super super smooth and your lipstick just glides on after. Can't say much more about this product other than it works and it will last a very long time, if your thinking about it, get it. 

Other:

Incense 
My brother bought me this when he was in Portugal and it's defiantly one of his better holiday presents. It's up there with the butt-scratcher! I've been burning these while I meditate, it gives me a bit of a light head but in a good way. I feel so peaceful with it burning in my room.

Holland and Barrett Banana and Wildflower Honey Flapjack 
Bit of a random one but it's my favourite snack at the minute. It tastes super good and it's super filling. 

That's my November Favourites for 2014! I'm going to try to keep a record of things I'm using through each month so I can make this a regular thing, until then..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...