Saturday 22 February 2014

Fresh Food Shop!


As I was feeling a little under the weather for soo long I thought I'd pop to Morrison's and purchase only fresh food to try and help my immune system. I think it really helped so I thought I'd share what I made!


First was a smoothie. I could live off smoothies but their quite expensive to keep up. From my snapchat you can see I blended up blueberries, bananas and strawberries along with natural yoghurt and orange juice. It made three glasses full and was super yummy. 


For breakfast I made an omelette (I swear it's an omelette) with mushrooms, peppers, onions and cheese. The cheese makes it so much tastier but I could easily have it without it to make it more healthier. Moving on from my dreadful omelette presentation... 


I made stuffed red and yellow peppers. For this I just boiled rice and added sweetcorn and mushrooms. Scooped them into the peppers and put them in the oven for a bit topped with cheese. 


For dinner I had sweet potato and spinach curry with garlic naan bread. It's one of my favourite meals now since my vegetarian friend made it for me. Again super easy to make and it could make two to three portions.

I really did feel much better after that healthy weekend and I also drank a lot, a lot of water and peppermint tea so it was worth the staying in and cooking three square meals. 

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...