Thursday 6 February 2014

What I'm Listening To #5



These posts aren't very knowledgeable about the artists or the songs, I just post songs I like and hope that you like them too but if you'd want to read more information let me know and I'll do some research next time :) Most of the time I just like a song because I like it, I'm not really a person who gets excited about the third riff on the second verse, if that's even a thing haha. Hopefully you'll like these posts because there's good sounds and a good vibe!
____________________

The Smiths - This Charming Man


I've been really into The Smiths recently and can't stop listening to this song! I really wana read Morrissey's autobiography, he seems like an interesting character. If any of you have read it let me know!
____________________

Valerie June - You Can't Be Told  


I got this song free on iTunes and loved it. I haven't listened to any of her other stuff but I love this sound. A bit different from what's out their now.
____________________

Switchfoot - Awakening


I have loved this song for years! It gets me so pumped for life. The video is funny and the lyrics are just really inspiring for me. Check out their equally if not more inspiring song Dare You To Move!
____________________

So there's some different sounds I've been listening to this week, hope you enjoy!


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

1 comment:

  1. Charming Man is one of my top played songs, love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...