Wednesday 4 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas


I've decided to make a list of 12 things to do before 2013 ends. It's quite Christmas related so I've called it the 12 days of Christmas. It's basically a to do list of 12 things, to kind of encourage me to do stuff before the year ends and by putting them on here it pressures me to post about them haha!

12 Days of Christmas 

  1. Christmas Market
  2. Comedy Club
  3. Start a new read
  4. Christmas Tree
  5. Pub with friends
  6. Family Time
  7. Christmas Shopping
  8. Burrito
  9. Brother and Sister time
  10. Make speed soup
  11. Cinema
  12. Christmas Dinner with house mates

It's a realistic list so I hope I have at least 13 posts this December as it is a lifestyle blog and I'm not doing much with life at the minute due to uni assignments (boo!).

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a post and for December! Will steal this for another time!

    Look forward to your upcoming posts

    Em x

    Pretty Peach - beauty. fashion. lifestyle. musings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hunny, thankyou for the follow on bloglovin, i've returned it!
    Can't wait to read more of you blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...