Monday 9 December 2013

Cooking with Matthew


The other night me and my friend Matt decided to stay in for once and cook our own pizza's. We could live of pizza and we pretty much do so we thought it would be fun to have a go at making our own. It's super simple. We threw the ingredients above together and whacked it in the oven. The smell was amazing and they tasted beaut. We also made some rice krispy buns for afterwards and watched The Hunger Games on Netflix. 
Cute, cosy, cheap wee night in with ma wee chummy!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x 

7 comments:

  1. I love making my own pizza. My fav topping is tuna, anchovy and onion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pizzas look yum! love making my own pizza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could totally live off pizza too!hehe!now following your blog girlie!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww me and my hubbs love making homemade pizza! So fun!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man I haven't had rice krispy buns in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rice Krispie Buns!!! Tasty!

    Someone went meat crazy on their pizza! Love it!

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love pizza made with a pastry base instead of bread base! I didn't realise anyone else made it like this haha :)

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...