Friday, 29 November 2013

What I'm Listening To Lady Gaga & One Direction SPOTLIGHT


I've recently bought Lady Gaga's new album ARTPOP and One Direction's new album Midnight Memories and I have been listening to them non stop!! ARTPOP more so as Midnight Memories only came out a few day ago but I already have my favourites for each and that's what I'm going to share today wooo excite!

Start with ARTPOP and my favourite song off the album, Gypsy. I really want it to come on in a club some night, I would actually go nuts, such a good dance tune.


Donatella


MANiCURE

__________

Midnight Memories is the 3rd album the boys have released and I think it's their best. 
My favourite song is Midnight Memories itself, one of their rockiest sounding songs.



Don't Forget Where You Belong


Happily

__________

So there my favourite songs of the two albums, if you're a fan I highly recommend having a listen. Hope you enjoy!!


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

1 comment:

  1. Love Lady Gaga, the whole message she sends out is just so positive

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...