Monday 25 August 2014

Top Ten | The Best of Instagram


Now I'm not a multiple photos everyday Instagram user but I'm not sparse about it either, I think I've got a good balance now of what I post. Back when I first got it in December 2012, I was an insta hoe! Hashtags flying all over the show, like for like, follow for follow, all that craic. Now, I'm far more subtle. Most of my posts are fun times with family and friends, scenery, music and preachy positivity. I'd say I post every 3 or 4 days but that's only because something happened in my life I feel is worthy for Instagram which I feel is pretty good going. One out of about 50 photos will will be uploaded to Instagram and the rest to Facebook when I go on a night out or take a trip. So in this post I thought I'd share ten of my favourite posts so far!
_____________________________

Flying Home
22/07/14
"Cheers for the past 3 years Newcastle, it's been real."
___

Marriage Equality
19/07/14
"Happy Northern Pride! Unfortunately closed minds don't always come with closed mouths but they will be the ones that are left behind. Here's to the change."
___

Graduation
10/07/14
"It happened #2014graduate"
___

200th
27/06/14
"200th Post | Celebrating a 2:2 in my Psychology degree the only way I know how. Such a happy day for a lot of great people I know. Be positive, live a life you enjoy and be awesome to each other."
___

English Trip
22/06/14
"Holy Island."
___

Grad Ballin'
26/05/14
"1914"
___

Lush
11/04/14
"Perfect balance between kid and adult: marshmallow bath & wine."
___

#TBT
16/01/14
"mama and papa xxxxx"
___

Bally
10/09/13
"Windmill  #walk #home #old #windmill #hinch"
___

London
24/07/13
"Cheeky Chaboba in Camden. Strawberry and kiwi bubbles!"
___

So there's some of my favourite posts so far, I might do a short list every year but there's 10/186.
Follow me of course, feel like Tyler Oakly with this shamless self promotion but I'll leave this here:
FOLLOW ME HERE @__franny___





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've had such a fun time!

    Lovely photos.

    Em | Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...