Friday 22 August 2014

The Giant's Causeway


I went to The Giant's Causeway for the third time the other day because my American cousins from San Francisco where over an they'd never been. It was my first time in the visitors centre though, it got a really nice gift shop and cafe. It also has a few interactive things and the story of Finn McCool plays on a big screen but I don't think it justifies the price of £8 to be honest. It's not the visitors centre you go for anyway it, it was a great day out!



After something to eat and a look around we headed on down to the Causeway. We got really lucky with the weather because the rain had stopped which was such a blessing! I snapped a few photos to share.












One of the great wonders of the natural world, right on our door step and I was the only one that had been before, tut tut. I think I have a bad case of 'the grass is always greener' thing where I pine over the beauty of other places and forget that where I am and the places around me are stunning too. Someone else could be thinking that my grass is greener if you get me? So I just need to appreciate where I am in the now. I mean look at these photos, just in awe of Ireland's very green scenery. 



1 comment:

  1. I went to the Giant's Causeway when I was over too!

    Didn't go into the centre, but just to the causeway - such a beautiful place in the world.

    Em x Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...