Saturday 15 March 2014

What I'm Listening To #6


This WILT post is a bit more random than usual, its got a dupstep remix, pop and new romantic, so hopefully you'll find something you like.
____________________

Duran Duran - Ordinary World 


I've been listening to a lot of songs I can remember my mum listening too and Duran Duran is her favourite band so they were played quite a lot. I've been replaying this song all week, the chorus is just so nostalgic for me.
_____________________

Lorde - Ribs (Ryan Hemsworth remix)


I love majestic casual's YouTube channel, they always have such great remix's. This is my current favourite of theirs. I love Lorde's Pure Heroine album and Ribs was one of my favourite's off it so this remix is perfect. 
____________________

A Great Big World - Rockstar


This came free on iTunes so it's always a bonus when you fall in love with it. There such a happy band, they kind of remind me of Mika. Rumour is that glee is covering this so I'm sure it will blow up after that.
_____________________

There you go, three great tunes :)


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x 

1 comment:

  1. I love finding new music. thanks for sharing.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...