Tuesday 11 March 2014

Boots Haul


It's 3 for 2 on everythinggg at boots at the minute. How was I suppose to resist? 
I only had a few things to get so it wasn't a massive splurge.

Firstly I needed shampoo, bit boring but I'm always switching up to try and find one that gives my hair the biggest volume so hopefully this Aussie shampoo will do the trick!

I've seen a lot of blog posts about the Garnier micellar cleansing water being a dupe for Bioderma and I just had to get it, I'm quite excited to try!

Blackheads are never a good thing and mine seem to be worse lately so I had to get something. I bought Garnier's anti-blackhead deep pore wash to give it a go, fingers crossed it works!

I seen that Barry M had new silk nail polish out and spotted a gorge pink shade that would be perfect for spring!

I've never owned a gel eyeliner and really wanted to try one so I purchased Collection's lasting colour gel eyeliner in black. I'm sure it will take me more than a few attempts to perfect the cat eye look!

The latest Company magazine has the beautiful Zoe Sugg on the cover and even though I don't purchase magazines often, I had to get it, felt sort of proud haha. Well in it was a sample of Rimmel BB cream in light matte and I was super impressed with it. Again, perfect for spring!

3 for 2 is seriously my down fall and as I haven't tried any of these products before, saving £8 on them was a good shout and I'm excited to try them all. 

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

7 comments:

  1. That is an amazing deal, I wouldn't pass that up either.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how you get on with the Garnier! x

    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great products. The cleansing water is brilliant stuff.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the smell of Aussie, great choice! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Garnier Miscellar water! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the garnier deep pore wash but the only thing I dislike is the smell of it. I personally prefer the facial scrub, smells so much nicer and it works wonders for me! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...