Monday 2 March 2015

Sound of 2015 | February Playlist


Years & Years - Real 
I've been obsessed with these guys this year so it's no wonder why they've made it into my January and February playlist and probably my March playlist to be honest. They are an electronic trio founded in London consisting of frontman and keyboardist Olly Alexander, bassist Mikey Goldsworthy and synth player Emre Turkmen. You might also recognise Olly from the silver screen. I thought I knew his face when I seen him on BBC introducing and turns out I did, from the film The Riot Club. Talented boy!



Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
If you haven't seen these guys, do! The first time I seen them was pure magic, I had a smile from ear to ear the whole way through their set. This is one of their newest videos, starring the amazing Dane Dehaan who I know from the film Kill Your Darlings. Me and my brother have been playing this song non stop this month, such a belter.


An oldie but a goodie. Her new single L.A.LOVE is a good wee tune too but it being released made me remember London Bridge and how much I used to love it. So glad it's back in my life, thanks fergie ferg.

I seen these guys when they were supporting Florence and The Machines and I had no idea who they were but they must have left a good impression because afterwards I gave them a good stalk and really got into their first album. This is the first song I've heard off their new album and it sounds promising!

I heard the alternative version to this on a Will Darbyshire video and fell in love, I've seriously been sending this to everyone, it's so beautiful.  

Frankie Valli - Grease 
This has always been my favourite song from the movie and I've included the video because I think it's really neat. It's even one of my favourite parts in the movie, don't even know why I love it so much.



A little bit of old mixed in with a lot of new tunes this months, slightly obsessed with Kygo remixes too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...