Saturday 28 June 2014

The Fault In Our Stars | Review


"Everything's coming up Waters" was my favourite line in the book, I don't know why it just made me laugh out loud, a lot!

So I went to the cinema on the 20th June in Sunderland with my friend Joe so it was just out but it was surprisingly unpacked for a late show. Guys, it was emotional turmoil. It was beautiful, but it was highly emotional. I literally stopped watching it 2/3 of the way in. I couldn't let myself get emotionally invested in it any more. I swear it was heartbreaking. I'm really excited to watch it in the safety of my own home alone though and just let the emotional flood gate break and let the tears flow. 

I highly recommended reading the book, I laughed an cried the whole way through. 
Thank you John Green, it's been real. 

Note to self: You should never fight your feelings, you have to follow natures law.

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

2 comments:

  1. I saw it in the cinema last week and it was absolutely heartbreaking. I'm not a crier but it did play on my mind for a few days afterwards.

    Sarah xo | Polka Dot Lemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the film and the book. I couldn't stop crying, it's so emotional

    www.randomindistilling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...