Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year! Hello 2014

Happy New Year everyone!!
In this post I thought I'd share a very embarrassing poem I wrote about New Years in 2010/11. Not even that long ago so can't blame it on how young I was. So here it is...

"For the optimists the New Year means opening new doors, meeting new people, creating new music, witnessing new delight, travelling to new land. And for the perspicacious it is indeed all of that but also remembering which doors we have opened, remembering the people we have meet, listening to that captivating music time and time again, remembering all the wonder our eyes have gazed upon and travelling back to the discovered land that had us in awe. Each year has been a puzzle piece to our quintessence, here’s to another perfect fit!"

How pretentious and cheesy was that haha, it never fails to make me cringe. I mean, quintessence? 
Says it all, bless me.


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...