Saturday 7 September 2013

What I'm Listening To


I've been wanting to do this series for a while were I post music that I like and have been listening too recently. Very simple but it's always great to share good music and who knows, you might just find your new favourite sound here! 
I listen to a lot of different music so the post could be new, old, pop, rock, signed, unsigned music but it will always be worth the listen! 
__________

Kicking off the first post in the series are the New York based duo MS MR whose album Secondhand Rapture I have been obsessing over, I play it the whole way through on repeat all the time, it's amazing. 



Their song Hurricane is the first in the album and opens you to their sound perfectly. I don't think this video is official but it is a tumblr hispters dream, I enjoy it a lot. 
__________

Swim Deep are an indie rock band from Birmingham and describe themselves as making "sun kissed noise" which is perfect and they were for sure the sound to my summer especially their song King City. 



The mellow sound just makes me want to sit out in the sun and have a beer and BBQ with my friends. Definite summer sound and this video shows off their cool 90's kid style.
__________

With this being the first post in the series I thought I would give a shout out to a local band who I saw live about two years ago. A Plastic Rose are an alternative rock band from Belfast and are electric live. 



The video for their song Kids Don't Behave Like This looks as if it was filmed on the streets of Belfast but I can't be 100% sure either way they are great local talent!
__________

I really enjoyed writing this post and I love sharing music with others so I hope you enjoy this post too and look out for more in the future!


Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

8 comments:

  1. fun type of post! kids dont behave like this has a great video :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yea I think they are all friends so it would be fun to do! Just checked out your blog by the way and followed, it's lovely :)

      Delete
  2. You've got good taste. I like those, especially the first. Always great to discover new music.

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking them out :)You should check out MS MR's album it's really good!

      Delete
  3. I definitely love this song from now on! Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...