Tuesday 13 May 2014

Boots Order Haul


Hey peeps!
I've got a really poopy cold that won't go away, pure sick of it but I gotta keep on keepin on! One more exam to go and that will be me, finished university for evs! So exciting but I should really be focusing on causes and treatments of abnormal illnesses, gotta get that 40% haha. 
I'm writing this while blasting Haim's album Days Are Gone and every so often I'll sing to myself in the mirror beside my bed while throwing some subtle shapes that have been restricted from me lying like a cold queen in my bed. Just thought I'd draw a mental picture for your there. 

Anyywayy, sidetracked, I bought some wee things from boots! I've been wanting to try something from the Origins range for a while, so I asked on a blog chat on twitter which was worth the hype. Follow my drunk tweets HERE for your own amusement.
I ended up wanting the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask and thought ok, that'll do me as a little treat, put it in the basket and make the mistake of continuing to shop. Here's where I go wrong and ended up putting the Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream in my basket also. I needed something for my dark circles though, esp coming into summer!
There was also a 3 for 2 and by golly I can never resist. So I purchased some ecotools brushes, 24 hour colour tattoo eyeshadow in shade Metallic Pomegranate and a Sleek lipstick in Papaya Punch.

I'm quite good at treating myself when I have no money, hashtag priorities. 
Excited to try these though because I have heard really good things.

Note to self: your cold could be worse, positive mind, positive life.

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x




3 comments:

  1. I love the Colour Tattoo eyeshadows, so easy to apply and they last so long. Haven`t tried anything from Sleek yet, but that lipstick looks lovely(cute name also).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Maybelline Color Tattoos! I'll have a post on these tomorrow! :D

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to treat ourselves now and the, boots is the perfect place to do it!

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...