Sunday 20 October 2013

Style Crush | Melonlady


 Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody as Melonlady would say aka Helen Anderson who I've been following ever since I made my blog and I've been subscribed to her YouTube channel for aaaages which you can do too herehttp://www.youtube.com/user/snakebitesparkles/videos 

I seriously love everything she wears and she recommends the best online clothing stores like ROMWE and PRVDNCE. I'd say her style is quite 80's/90's style inspired with her own melon twist.






I think this denim jacket is better than cake

I would like one of everything please. 
As you's can see her style is amazing and you should defiantly check her channel and blog out, she is the loveliest girl and you'll have loads of laughs and style ideas! Enjoy Melon World !!

Speak Soon, Stay Lucky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I really appreciate and enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...